Thursday, March 13, 2014

How Can You Help?

A family friend is nice enough to donate $2 of every order to our family. This will help pay for medical expenses and living expenses in Birmingham. Her facebook page is Southern Stitch. Her email address is southernstitch@outlook.com.

Stay updated on this blog. We will be advertising yard sales and any other fundraisers on here.

Please try to refrain from contacting any family members as we will be overwhelmed for a while. I will continue to update this blog. I am going to be the contact person so if you want to contact someone contact me. My email is lgarl1103@gmail.com My facebook page is Leah Garl. My number for texts are 251-279-0215. I will probably not post most stuff on Facebook to keep things more private.

If you would like to send something to the hospital like a card saying you are thinking of him he is in MICU 6. (right now) I will update room numbers each time he moves.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Woody! Get well soon... Lee Kibler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you all, praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Woody! Praying for you brother!

    ReplyDelete